I can't wait for Chrome OS 15 to come to Stable Channel!

I can't wait till version 15 of Chrome os comes to the stable channel. I like the new boot and login interface. I like how the did the new look for the new tab page. I also like how you can organize your apps into different categories just by dragging the apps down toward the most visited and apps pages and creating a new apps page. You can also remove apps by dragging the app you don't want to the right side and it say remove from chrome and you let go and the app has been removed.  One thing that I want them to improve on is the speed, so the can make it faster.


Comments

  1. Wow I just found your blog, it's great.

    I use a few devices:

    - Samsung Chromebook
    - Apple MacBook Air
    - HP Wiindows XP laptop
    - Customised Windows 7 desktop.

    Funny enough the Chrome browser in Windows and Mac have upgraded to release 15, and my Chromebook hasn't yet, which is a bit gutting, as I like the new features. I was wondering why the upgrade hasn't taken place, so scouring the web I found your blog.

    I looks like, based on your post, that Chrome OS 15 is fairly major and Google are getting it working before rolling it out to Chromebooks.. I hope it won't be too long.

    Keep up the great work with the blog.

    Ravi Sandhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment